Spotlight: Postgraduate Partner Awards
Partner Awards are those linked to professional bodies, charitable organisations or US university partners. These awards may be in a specific discipline or based at a particular institution.
- Sir Cyril Taylor Memorial Award for Social Entrepreneurship – provides up to $160,000 for a master’s degree, non-degree academic work or independent research in any subject. Applicants should demonstrate their commitment to social enterprise in their application.
- British Friends of Harvard Business School Award – provides up to $30,000 for UK citizens to pursue an MBA at Harvard Business School.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law – this award provides a full tuition fee waiver and stipend for UK graduates to pursue any LLM at the top-35 ranked law school.
- Brown University – this award covers full tuition for up to five years of PhD study in any discipline offered at the university, in addition to a stipend of no less than $27,605 for each academic year, plus summer funding, transitional funding of $1,200 to be dispersed in the first weeks of your first semester, health and dental insurance, and a domestic travel grant.
- Nursten Food Security – this award provides a full tuition fee waiver, stipend, and travel grant for UK graduates to pursue a master’s degree in Food Science and Human Nutrition (FSHN) at College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at the University of Florida.
Global Wales Awards
- Welsh All Disciplines Award – for a master's degree at any accredited US university and in any discipline. This award is for British citizens who have lived in Wales for at least 5 years and intend to return to Wales after their Fulbright. Grant amount: up to $45,000.
Welsh Visiting Student Researcher Award – funding toward a semester long research project at any US university. This award is for British citizens currently enrolled in a PhD programme at a University in Wales. Grant amount: up to $25,000.