Fulbright Scholarships to the USA

What are Fulbright Awards?

Fulbright scholarships, known as ‘Fulbright Awards’ offer grants and support to American and British students seeking to do a postgraduate degree, teaching or research across the Atlantic, as well as American and British scholars – and mid-career professionals - seeking to do research or teach in each other’s country.

Our Awards cover a range of ages, subjects, and disciplines, partnering with universities and professional and charitable bodies across the US and the UK.

Black and white city skyline