Located on the beautiful Mississippi River, St. Cloud State University helps students unleash their potential in a safe, supportive environment.
With over 200 accredited bachelor’s degree programs and over 60 master’s degree programs, students are sure to find a program that fits their educational goals. To help make college affordable, we offer a scholarship to international students that reduces tuition by 30-40%. Over 1100 international students from 92 countries call St. Cloud State University home and we are proud to help make their dreams a reality.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Average ACT: Not required for international students
- Average SAT: Not required for international students
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; American Studies; Arts; Art History; Area Studies; Archaeology; Anthropology; Biology; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Gender Studies; Geography; Geology; History; Hospitality, Travel & Tourism; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Labour/Industrial Relations; Journalism; Languages; Liberal Arts; Linguistics; Literature; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Medical Sciences; Meteorology; Military Sciences; Music; Nursing; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Public Health; Public Policy; Public Relations/Affairs; Social Work; Sociology; Urban Planning
- Full list of majors available: https://www.stcloudstate.edu/academics/undergraduate-programs.aspx
- International students are eligible for: Need based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $22,870
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division II
- Varsity sports: none