Fulbright Commission launches Strategic Plan
The Commission’s strategic plan sets out the direction of the organisation, looking ahead to 2023. Our strategic priority for the next three years is to grow and show the impact of our work, and our new plan details the steps we are taking to achieve this.
Our work creates impact through the promotion of academic excellence and curiosity, advancing human knowledge. Through our immersive exchange programmes we invest in human potential and increase social mobility. Our programmes cultivate communities and deepen understanding between the peoples of the US and the UK. Our strategy places an especial emphasis on further developing and demonstrating this impact.
We have six concrete goals for 2023:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Programmes that assert the vibrant diversity of both the UK and the US.
- Global Challenge Teaching Fellowships: Newly established fellowships devoted to advancing global challenges.
- Undergraduate Programme Expansion: A sustainable and expanded US and UK undergraduate Summer Institutes programme.
- University Partners: A doubling of American university partnerships.
- Public Engagement: A raised profile of the Commission and its civic engagement.
- Alumni Engagement: A dynamic and connected alumni community.
Our roadmap discusses our six concrete goals, in conjunction with three themes that we believe reflect and anticipate transformational change within UK and US academic institutions, on both sides of the Atlantic. Our plan is set out in our strategy document, rejuvenating our visual identity – read it here.