We’re a private, non-profit institution with a century of time-tested results.
Established in 1915 by the Sisters of Loretto, who sought to make education accessible to all, Webster has an extraordinary history reflecting a determination to equalize higher education.
Recognizing the growing interconnectedness of our world, for 40 years we have been building a network of campuses to serve local communities. Today, we serve more than 10,000 students across 50 residential, metro, military, and international locations.
- Admissions email address: email@example.com
- University website: https://www.webster.edu/admissions/international/come-to-webster.php
- Region: Midwest
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri and Vienna, Austria
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 84%
- Average ACT range: 23-27
- Average SAT range: 1130-1300
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Arts, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, English, Film/Cinema Studies, Gender Studies, History, Information Sciences/Systems, International Relations, Journalism, Languages, Liberal Arts, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Music, Political Science, Psychology, Public Relations/Affairs, Social Work, Sociology
- Full list of majors available: https://webster.edu/academics/undergraduate/index.php
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarships
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $44,220
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division III
- Varsity sports: Men's Athletics / Track and Field, Women's Athletics / Track and field, Men's Baseball, Women's Softball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Women's Cross Country, Men's Football / Soccer, Women's Football / Soccer, Men's Golf, Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis, Women's Volleyball