Mt. San Antonio College (Mt. SAC) was established in 1945. Since then, it has emerged as one of the best and largest community colleges in the state of California.
Mt. SAC is just 25 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles and adjacent to Cal Poly Pomona University. Mt. SAC ranks among America's top-tier degree-awarding institutions. Mt. SAC is the gateway to top public and private universities like UCLA and USC.
Our international students thrive at Mt. SAC, because we provide over 200 degree and career programs, academic support services and cultural activities that enrich the college experience.
- Region: West
- Location: Walnut, California
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Community college
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 70%
- Average ACT score: N/A
- Average SAT score: N/A
- Test optional?: Yes
- Common Application accepted?: Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Agriculture, Architecture, Art History, Arts, Astronomy, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, Ethnic/Cultural Studies, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Geography, Geology, History, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Humanities, Information Sciences/Systems, International Relations, Journalism, Languages, Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Music, Nursing, Nutrition, Oceonography, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Sociology, Veterinary Medicine
- Full list of majors available: https://catalog.mtsac.edu/programs/explore-your-future/
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $24,680