Located in the heart of downtown Chicago’s Cultural Mile, Columbia College Chicago is a private, nonprofit college offering a distinctive curriculum.
Our curriculum blends creative and media arts, liberal arts, and business for nearly 7,000 students in more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Dedicated to academic excellence and long-term career success, Columbia College Chicago creates a dynamic, challenging, and collaborative space for students who see the world through a creative lens while doing so in the 3rd largest city in the U.S.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private, Liberal arts college, Specialist institution
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 87%
- Average ACT score: N/A
- Average SAT score: N/A
- Test optional?: Yes
- Common Application accepted?: Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Architecture, Art History, Arts, Business, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Humanities, Journalism, Liberal Arts, Literature, Management, Marketing, Music, Public Relations/Affairs
- Full list of majors available: https://www.colum.edu/academics/majors-and-programs
- International students are eligible for: Merit based scholarships
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $48,109