Cal State Monterey Bay (CSUMB) provides an extraordinary opportunity for international students to earn a degree at a comprehensive four-year university
The safe, close knit-residential campus is located in the heart of California along the central coast. It is the closest CSU to the beach providing students with various outdoor recreational activities.
CSU Monterey Bay is nationally recognized for its service learning and civic engagement programs and committed to sustainability, multiculturalism, and equal opportunity. Our diverse, friendly student body receives personal attention in an intimate classroom setting with modern equipment to provide interactive and hands-on training.
- Region: West
- Location: Seaside, California
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Anthropology, Archaeology, Arts, Biology, Business, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Design, Economics, Education, Ethnic/Cultural Studies, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, History, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Humanities, Information Sciences/Systems, International Relations, Journalism, Languages, Liberal Arts, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Music, Nursing, Nutrition, Oceanography, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Policy, Public Relations/Affairs, Social Work, Sociology
- Full list of majors available: https://csumb.edu/academics
- International students are eligible for: Limited scholarships available
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $35,047
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division II