Community colleges

You can take a two-year associate’s degree at these institutions. Community colleges have lower fees and less rigorous admissions requirements than four-year universities.

Many community colleges have agreements with nearby public four-year universities. After your associate’s degree, you might be able to transfer to a university and complete a further two years to gain a bachelor’s degree. This can be an affordable way of attending university in the USA.

Some public universities will consider you eligible for the in-state tuition rate if you have attended a local community college.


Check out our Community Colleges webinar below where a Community Colleges representative explains the 2+2 pathway and answers some commonly asked questions: