LLM Webinar Series 2021 - Funding and Career Benefits
Learn about studying an LLM degree in the US! This webinar offers an overview of funding your degree and the career benefits your degree will offer.
- How students finance their LLM degree
- What to know about scholarships with separate application processes
- Career support services on offer
The following LLM programme representatives will present during this webinar:
- Jill Casal, Columbia Law School
- Sarah Dorner, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
- Clemence Kucera, McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific
The facilitators of the event will be:
- Elizabeth Chung - Adviser from EducationUSA Serbia (Belgrade)
- Sandra Gómez - Adviser from EducationUSA Spain (Madrid)
- Nicholas Tourides - Adviser from EducationUSA Greece (Athens)
This webinar is part of a series leading up to our virtual LLM Fair.
- Date: Wednesday, 17 November
- Time: 5:30pm
- Registration: Required
Please register for the webinar here.
We advise that you enter the webinar portal a few minutes before the webinar is due to begin.
You must register in advance of the event. Capacity is limited, and registration does not guarantee entry.
LLM degrees & postgraduate study in the US
For general information about postgraduate study in the US, visit our website’s guide to US applications, which provides detailed information walking through all steps of applying for US study, including choosing a university, preparing an application, and finding funding.
Get more more information on LLM degrees in our choosing section.
We also have detailed information about the Fulbright Awards for postgraduate study, which can help pay for the first year of study in the US, among many other benefits.