EducationUSA helps US higher education professionals connect with British students and institutions.
The best resource for US higher education professionals looking to connect with and recruit international students is the EducationUSA website.
Through EducationUSA, you can:
- Access 170 country fact sheets
- Advertise events
- Promote financial aid opportunities
- Post campus news stories
We reach a lot of students with our outreach and events. The largest of these are:
- USA College Day, the largest US recruitment fair in Europe
- USA Grad School Day, a bi-annual advice evening
If you would like to be involved with these events, or are interested in setting up your own outreach presentations to UK schools or universities, please contact our EducationUSA team.
UK educational system
The English, Northern Irish, Scottish and Welsh educational systems are in a period of transformation. Official guidance can be found below:
- UK government: GCSE reform (England only)
- UK government: A-level reform (England only)
- Scottish government: new Scottish qualification guidance
- Northern Ireland and Wales are retaining the previous format of GCSEs and A-levels, but have made slight curriculum changes:
UK qualifications and accreditation
If you need to independently verify a high school qualification or a university, the following UK government resources are useful:
- Register of Regulated Qualifications
- SQA Accreditation (Scottish high school qualifications)
- List of recognised higher education institutions
We are not credential evaluators, but have rough GPA conversion tables which may be of use:
There are a number of organisations that are excellent resources for connecting US and UK universities: