School Study

Students walkingInterested in school study in the US? In this section, you will find:

This section also contains information on options for UK students travelling to the US without their parents to:

If a student has an immediate family member living in the US who is a US citizen or permanent resident and acts as his/her legal guardian, the student may enrol directly in a US public school, but may have to pay tuition. These students would follow the procedures described on the families moving to the US page.