Additional Resources from EducationUSA
In addition to the resources provided by the Fulbright Advisory Service in the UK, globally EducationUSA is committed to offering services to US universities interested in recruiting international students.
For US institutions, EducationUSA has a number of resources that you will find most useful as you develop your international recruitment plans. You are encouraged to do many if not all of the following:
- Subscribe to the monthly HEI (Higher Education Institutions) eNews to stay up to date with what is happening in the EducationUSA network that is of interest to US institutions.
- Request a login to the EducationUSA secure site for accredited U.S. colleges & universities that will give you access to country and center specific information not available to the general public, including very handy country and center fact sheets.
- Once you’ve received your login, you can also “Request Our Logo” for your international admissions website (a hyperlinked version of the EducationUSA logo and description of how EducationUSA can assist prospective students throughout their search).
- Also after receiving the login, you can submit academic program and/or scholarship information to our “Weekly Update” which goes out to all 400+ EducationUSA advising centers and their student advisees each Monday. A sampling of what that Weekly Update looks like is found on the EducationUSA Facebook fan page.
- Follow us on Twitter at @EdUSAtips (for U.S. higher education reps) and/or @EdUSAupdates (for prospective students).
- Check to see how "International Student-Friendly” your institution's website is using EducationUSA's new Online Tool.
Full information is provided on the EducationUSA website.