Washington University in St. Louis is a private university located in St. Louis, Missouri.
WashU offers 5 undergraduate divisions: Arts & Sciences, Engineering, Business, Art, and Architecture.
Our 7500 undergraduate students come from all over the US and the world; approximately 9% of the student body are international citizens. With our interdisciplinary approach, you will be able to explore your interests, even if they are disparate. Ours is a collaborative, inclusive, and engaged community.
WashU's 169-acre campus is located 10km from Downtown St. Louis, so you have a residential campus feel, with access to a great American city.
- Admissions email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University website: http://visit.wustl.edu
- Virtual tour: https://www.youvisit.com/tour/wustl
- Virtual programming: https://admissions.wustl.edu/visit-us-virtually/
- Region: Midwest
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 16%
- Average ACT range: 33-35
- Average SAT range: 1450-1560
- Test optional? Yes, for the Class of 2025
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Archaeology; Architecture; Area Studies; Art History; Arts; Biology; Biomedical Engineering; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Dance; Design; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Gender Studies; Genetics; Geography; Geology; History; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Journalism; Languages; Law; Liberal Arts; Linguistics; Literature; Marketing; Mathematics; Medical Sciences; Music; Neuroscience; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Public Health; Social Work; Sociology; Theology/Religion; Urban Studies
- Full list of majors available: https://admissions.wustl.edu/academics/majors-and-programs/
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $61,960
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Women's Golf; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Men's Tennis; Women's Volleyball