At the University of Oregon, you’ll be welcomed into a community of student and faculty scholars who embrace new ideas and the differences among us.
You’ll find that many of our 271 academic programmes are ranked among the best in the world, with several among the top ten in the nation.
You’ll make strong connections in the Eugene community, a true college town with citizens who celebrate UO student success in classrooms and on athletic fields. You’ll discover that “green” is part of our DNA—you’ll study and live among true environmental leaders and be inspired to take action yourself.
- Region: West
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 70%
- Average ACT range: 29-31
- Average SAT range: 1100-1290
- Test optional?: Yes
- Common Application accepted?: Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Architecture; Art History; Arts; Biology; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Dance; Design; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Gender Studies; Geography; Geology; History; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Journalism; Languages; Law; Liberal Arts; Linguistics; Literature; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Music; Neuroscience; Philosophy; Physics; Physiology; Political Science; Psychology; Public Policy; Public Relations/Affairs; Social Work; Sociology; Theology/Religion
- Full list of majors available: http://admissions.uoregon.edu/explore/majors
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit/talent-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $54,770
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Men's Golf; Women's Golf; Women's Lacrosse; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball