As a large public research institution, the University of Cincinnati has so much to offer students.
With over 200 years of experience-based learning, where students go beyond the classroom and have meaningful internships, co-ops, and research relevant to their major, it's no wonder why UC is ranked as one of the top public universities in the United States by US News.
We offer over 400 programs in Business, Engineering, Medicine, Music, Performance, Design, Computer Science and Technology, and the Liberal Arts - there is something for every type of student at UC.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 77%
- Average ACT range: 23-29
- Average SAT range: 1140-1330
- Test optional? Yes, test flexibile
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Agriculture, Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Area Studies, Art History, Arts, Astronomy, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, Ethnic/Cultural Studies, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, History, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Humanities, Information Sciences/Systems, International Relations, Journalism, Labour/Industrial Relations, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Meteorology, Military Sciences, Museum Studies, Music, Neuroscience, Nursing, Nutrition, Palaeontology, Pharmacology, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Policy, Public Relations/Affairs, Social Work, Sociology, Theology/Religion, Urban Planning, Urban Studies, Veterinary Medicine
- Full list of majors available: https://webapps2.uc.edu/ecurriculum/degreeprograms/list
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $46,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football, Men's Athletics / Track and Field, Women's Athletics / Track and field, Men's Baseball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Cross Country, Women's Cross Country, Men's Football / Soccer, Women's Football / Soccer, Men's Golf, Women's Golf, Men's Rugby, Women's Rowing, Men's Swimming and Diving, Women''s Swimming and Diving, Women's Tennis, Women's Volleyball