The University of Cincinnati offers students a balance of educational excellence and real-world experience.
Ever since the invention of cooperative education (co-op) at Cincinnati in 1906, we continue to be a leader in experience-based learning. Whether it's research, internship, co-op, or study abroad, our students are guaranteed to graduate with a resume.
Cincinnati's campus is internationally distinguished for its stunning architecture and design. Our urban campus is interwoven into a thriving city full of career opportunities, cultural diversity and memorable experiences. The city of Cincinnati is home to nine Fortune 500 companies and lays claim to one of the most vibrant startup ecosystems in the nation.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Average ACT range: 23-28
- Average SAT range: 1040-1290 (without writing included)
- Test optional? Yes, for those in IBDP and A-levels curricula
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Archaeology; Architecture; Art History; Arts; Biology; Biomedical Engineering; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Dance; Design; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Gender Studies; Geology; History; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Journalism; Languages; Law; Liberal Arts; Literature; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Medical Sciences; Music; Neuroscience; Nursing; Nutrition; Pharmacology; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Public Health; Public Relations/Affairs; Social Work; Sociology; Theology/Religion; Urban Planning; Urban Studies; Zoology
- Full list of majors available: https://webapps2.uc.edu/ecurriculum/DegreePrograms/Home/UnderGrad
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $45,039
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Golf; Women's Golf; Women's Lacrosse; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball