UC Davis, ranked in the top 10 public research universities in the United States, offers more than 100 academic majors and 90 graduate programs.
Located in beautiful Northern California, the city of Davis is friendly and safe, offering wonderful cultural and recreational activities.
As a UC Davis student, you can participate in research projects, gain experience through internships or join an intramural sports team. UC Davis is widely known for specialties in agriculture, viticulture and enology, the biological sciences and veterinary medicine, and teaching and research are grounded in a tradition of excellence that reaches across all the disciplines.
UC Davis also has a long tradition of helping students build their undergraduate resume for graduate or professional school, and a rewarding career.
- Region: West
- Location: Davis, California
- Campus setting: Rural
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 35%
- Average ACT range: 27-32
- Average SAT range: 1810-2120
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: TBD
- Full list of majors available: https://admissions.ucdavis.edu/majors/
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $52,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: TBD
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider
- University of Southern California
- California State University - San José State University
- Loyola Marymount University
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)