Established in 1872, The University of Toledo is home to nearly 22,500 students across 13 colleges and six Ohio campuses.
The University offers more than 230 doctoral, professional, graduate and undergraduate programs. Nearly 350 student athletes comprise 15 Division 1 Rocket athletic teams.
UT has earned national and international acclaim for its expertise in solar and advanced renewable energy, environmental sciences, astronomical research, translational research and biomarkers. UT’s externally funded research is more than $60 million annually, and the University plays a central role in developing northwest Ohio and sharing its benefits as a hub of the new, high-tech manufacturing economy.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Toledo, Ohio
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 95%
- Average ACT range: 18-25
- Average SAT range: 1350-1730
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: TBD
- Full list of majors available: http://www.utoledo.edu/menu/colleges.html
- Financial aid information: Admissions are need-aware, and we provide as much financial aid as our budget will allow (though not necessarily meeting students' full need)
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $31,102
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: TBD
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider
- Case Western Reserve University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Michigan State University
- Tufts University