St. Cloud State University, located on the beautiful Mississippi River in central Minnesota, will help students achieve and unleash their potential with a supportive environment in a safe, and affordable place to live and study.
Strong, accredited bachelor and master degree programs offering a scholarship of a 30-50% tuition discount to international students. Over 1500 international students from 85 different countries call St. Cloud State University home. The University offers 200 bachelor degree programs and over 60 master degree programs with a variety of living options on-campus, within walking distance, or by using the free student city bus pass.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Average ACT: Not required for international students
- Average SAT: Not required for international students
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; American Studies; Arts; Art History; Area Studies; Archaeology; Anthropology; Biology; Business; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Gender Studies; Geography; Geology; History; Hospitality, Travel & Tourism; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Labour/Industrial Relations; Journalism; Languages; Liberal Arts; Linguistics; Literature; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Medical Sciences; Meteorology; Military Sciences; Music; Nursing; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Public Health; Public Policy; Public Relations/Affairs; Social Work; Sociology; Urban Planning
- Full list of majors available: https://www.stcloudstate.edu/academics/undergraduate-programs.aspx
- International students are eligible for: Need based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $22,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division II
- Varsity sports: none