Sciences Po, located in France but teaching in English, is an international research university, both selective and open to the world, ranking among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences.
Sciences Po offers education firmly rooted in five disciplines: Economics, Law, History, Sociology, and Politics, along with courses in Humanities. It stands out for a multidisciplinary approach and a focus on developing students' ability to understand and analyse complexity, an indispensable quality in constantly changing environments.
Sciences Po is well known for its Double Bachelor’s Degrees with institutions like Columbia University and UC Berkeley.
- Region: American University Abroad
- Location: Paris, France
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 30%
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Anthropology; Area Studies; Communications; Economics; Ethnic/Cultural Studies; Gender Studies; Geography; History; Humanities; International Relations; Journalism; Languages; Law; Management; Marketing; Military Sciences; Philosophy; Political Science; Public Health; Public Policy; Sociology; Urban Studies
- Full list of majors available: http://www.sciencespo.fr/en/education/undergraduate-studies
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): €0 to €20,000 (tuition for EEA tax residents is according to a sliding scale)