San Mateo Colleges of Silicon Valley
The San Mateo Colleges of Silicon Valley (Cañada College, College of San Mateo & Skyline College) are located between the Greater Metropolitan Area of San Francisco and the Silicon Valley.
Our Colleges offer two-year associate degrees, certificates, and the first two years of undergraduate transfer courses in over 80 majors, including: Accounting, Biotechnology, Business, Communications, Computer Science, Digital Media, Engineering Music and Theater Arts.
Our students enjoy an annual tuition of $6,552, over 120 transfer admission Guarantees to Four-Year Universities and international student scholarships and internship opportunities.
- Region: West
- Location: San Mateo County, California
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Public, community college
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 98%
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Anthropology, Architecture, Art History, Arts, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Geography, History, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Humanities, Information Sciences/Systems, International Relations, Journalism, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Music, Nursing, Nutrition, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology
- Full list of majors available: https://smccd.edu/international/programs.php
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarships
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $24,900
- Athletic association for the majority sports: NJCAA