Rhodes College is a national, four-year, private, coeducational, residential college of 2000 students from all over the world, committed to the liberal arts and sciences.
Our highest priorities are intellectual engagement, service to others and honor among ourselves. We enjoy one of the country’s most beautiful campuses in the heart of Memphis, an economic, political and cultural center, making Rhodes one of a handful of prominent liberal arts colleges located in a major metropolitan area.
Rhodes College Lynx compete in NCAA Division III with great success!
- Region: South
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 39%
- Average ACT range: 26-36
- Average SAT range: 1200-1360
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Anthropology; Arts; Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; English; Environmental Sciences; History; International Relations; Languages; Liberal Arts; Mathematics; Music; Neuroscience; Physics; Psychology; Theology/Religion; Urban Studies
- Full list of majors available: http://www.rhodes.edu/content/majors-minors
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarships
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $59,993
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division III
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Football / Soccer