Purdue University, located in West Lafayette, Indiana, provides a global learning experience in a supportive and peaceful Midwestern community.
With 9,200 students hailing from more than 130 countries, Purdue ranks 1st among all accredited U.S. colleges and universities for international students pursuing degrees in STEM fields and 3rd among U.S. public institutions for international student enrollment.
Purdue is an international leader in engineering, management, science, and agriculture. It has an excellent reputation in health and human sciences, education, liberal arts, nursing, pharmacy, technology, and veterinary medicine, with many of these programs top-ranked nationally and globally.
- Region: Midwest
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 59%
- Average ACT range: 25-31
- Average SAT range: 1630-1950
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: TBD
- Full list of majors available: http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/majors/majors_az.php
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $44,154
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: TBD
College Day exhibitors you may also want to consider
- Indiana University
- Boston University
- New York University (NYU)
- Carnegie Mellon University