The New York Film Academy offers camps, short-term workshops, conservatory-style programs, and degree programs.
At the New York Film Academy (NYFA) students can choose from a wide range of visual and performing arts programs, including Filmmaking, Acting for Film, 3D Animation & Visual Effects, Broadcast Journalism, Cinematography, Digital Editing, Documentary Filmmaking, Game Design, Graphic Design, Musical Theatre, Photography, Producing, and Screenwriting.
NYFA offers a wide range of degree programs that allow students to focus on the development of their chosen craft. We also offer a range of 1 & 2 Year programs, workshops and Summer Camps.
5 Locations including New York, Los Angeles, South Beach, Florence Italy and Australia.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: New York, New York; Los Angeles, California
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College; Specialist Institution
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Drama/Theatre Arts; Film/Cinema Studies; Journalism; Liberal Arts
- Full list of majors available: https://www.nyfa.edu/programs/
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $40,000 -$60,000
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: N/A