At New College of the Humanities (NCH) we combine a Liberal Arts-style curriculum with small class sizes including one-to-one tutorials.
We offer major/minor combinations in Art History, Creative Writing, Economics, English, Geography, History, Philosophy, Politics as well as PPE and PPH. This is supplemented by our NCH Diploma which consists of LAUNCH, our unique Professional Development Programme, as well as courses in Applied Ethics, Critical Reasoning and Science Literacy. LAUNCH is designed to give students an understanding of marketing, negotiation, team-work and other valuable skills.
We are situated in central London, just steps away from the British Museum and Oxford Street.
- Location: London, UK
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 53%
- Average ACT range: 27
- Average SAT range: 1200
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Art History; Creative Writing; Economics; English; Geography; History; Humanities; International Relations; Law; Literature; Philosophy; Political Science
- Full list of majors available: https://www.nchlondon.ac.uk/courses/
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): £32,695