Minerva offers a new and accredited university program that prepares the brightest and most curious students of the world to become the next generation of global leaders.
Whilst studying at Minerva, students move around and live together in dorms in seven of the world's greatest cities - including San Francisco, Berlin and Buenos Aires - during their four years of study.
We offer a reinvented liberal arts curriculum that emphasizes critical thinking - every class is a small seminar, based on intensive discussion and spirited debate through our Active Learning Forum - a customized interactive technology platform. At Minerva, there are no lectures - we teach HOW to think, not WHAT to think. We are committed to accessibility with a wide range of Scholarship and Financial Aid options to students with demonstrated need.
- Region: West
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: American University Abroad; Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 2.8%
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Anthropology; Art History; Arts; Biology; Business; Computer Science; Economics; Humanities; International Relations; Liberal Arts; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Sociology
- Full list of majors available: https://www.minerva.kgi.edu/academics/course_catalog
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $28,500
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Women's Field Hockey; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Gymnastics