Lipscomb University is a private, liberal arts Christian university in Nashville, TN.
At Lipscomb, we believe that leadership means service to others. That innovation is most powerful when it has a clear purpose. That truth emerges from the quest for deeper knowledge and deeper faith. At Lipscomb, what you learn and what you believe go hand in hand. Study at a nationally recognized research institution and develop a deeper connection to your faith. Discover 176 fields of undergraduate study, several pre-professional programs and over 60 graduate degrees and graduate certificate programs. Grow in your faith in an intentional, courageous and gracious Christian community. Nashville is our campus, the world is our classroom. Discover the places that Lipscomb calls home.
- Region: South
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Average ACT score: 24
- Average SAT score: 1160 (without writing included)
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? No
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Arts; Biology; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Criminal Justice; Dance; Drama/Theatre Arts; Education; Engineering; English; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; History; Humanities; Information Sciences/Systems; Labour/Industrial Relations; Languages; Law; Liberal Arts; Literature; Mathematics; Nursing; Nutrition; Pharmacology; Philosophy; Physics; Political Science; Psychology; Social Work; Sociology; Theology/Religion
- Full list of majors available: https://www.lipscomb.edu/academics/programs
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $44,412
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I