A new kind of business school for the global generation, Hult is not just a business school.
At Hult, your potential isn’t limited by boundaries—our Bachelor of Business Administration degree will help you blaze your own trail to become a leader not just of business, but of the world. With campuses in London, Boston, and San Francisco, optional summer programs in Dubai and Shanghai, and students of unparalleled diversity, you’ll live a global education, not just learn about it. Explore your passions and equip yourself for a future that is changing faster than ever before with a choice of five majors, Graduate Diplomas in Computer Science or Design, and real challenges from real companies.
- Region: American University Abroad; West; Northeast
- Location: London, UK; San Francisco, California; Boston, Massachusetts
- Campus setting: Urban
- Type of institution: Private; American University Abroad
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Test optional? Yes
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Business; Management; Marketing
- Full list of majors available: http://www.hult.edu/en/undergraduate/bachelor-of-business-administration/academics/specializations-and-majors/
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid; Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): London: £26,000; San Francisco: $54,300 (excluding insurance and living expenses)