As a Liberal Arts College of 1850 students, Hamilton fosters creativity and individuality through its small classes and superior access to faculty and resources.
Home to a uniquely innovative curriculum, the College allows students to select courses without the constrictions of distribution or core requirements. Hamilton is internationally renowned for its emphasis on writing and collaborative research.
The College values diversity and awards approximately 1.6 million dollars of financial aid to international students. If you want to make friends from over 46 countries, have professors who are mentors, and have the ability to make a difference in a community, please go to our website to learn more.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: Clinton, New York
- Campus setting: Rural
- Type of institution: Private; Liberal Arts College
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 18%
- Average ACT range: 32-34
- Average SAT range: 1410-1500
- Test optional? Yes, for the Fall 2021 admissions cycle
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Anthropology; Art History; Arts; Astronomy; Biology; Chemistry; Communications; Computer Science; Creative Writing; Dance; Drama/Theatre Arts; Economics; Education; English; Environmental Sciences; Gender Studies; History; Geology; Languages; Linguistics; Mathematics; Music; Neuroscience; Philosophy; Physics; Psychology; Public Policy; Sociology; Theology/Religion
- Full list of majors available: https://www.hamilton.edu/academics
- International students are eligible for: Need-based aid
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $73,370
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division III
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Women's Softball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Women's Field Hockey; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Golf; Women's Golf; Men's Ice Hockey; Women's Ice Hockey; Men's Lacrosse; Women's Lacrosse; Men's Rowing; Women's Rowing; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball