Binghamton University SUNY, is a public research university in upstate New York State.
We offer programs in: Liberal Arts, Business Administration & Accounting, Engineering & Computer Science, Nursing, Pharmacy, Community & Public Affairs.
Student research opportunities in: Citizenship, Rights & Cultural Belonging, Data Science, Health Sciences, Material & Visual Worlds, Smart Energy and Sustainable Communities. Oxford style residential communities facilitate programs to develop students as leaders, entrepreneurs, and responsible global citizens. Committed to environmental concerns, its largest and best-used laboratory is its nature preserve:182 land acres, incl a 20-acre wetland.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: Binghamton, New York
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Public
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 41%
- Average ACT score: 29–32
- Average SAT score: 1300-1450
- Test optional?: Yes, for the fall 2021 admissions cycle
- Common Application accepted?: Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance, Anthropology, Archaeology, Area Studies, Art History, Arts, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Dance, Design, Drama/Theatre Arts, Economics, Ethnic/Cultural Studies, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, Film/Cinema Studies, Gender Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, History, Humanities, Information Sciences/Systems, International Relations, Labour/Industrial Relations, Languages, Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Museum Studies, Music, Neuroscience, Nursing, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Public Policy, Public Relations/Affairs, Social Work, Urban Planning, Urban Studies
- Full list of majors available: https://binghamton.edu/admissions/academics/programs.html
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarships
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $45,700
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division I
- Varsity sports: Men's Athletics / Track and Field, Women's Athletics / Track and field, Men's Baseball, Women's Softball, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Cross Country, Men's Football / Soccer, Women's Football / Soccer, Men's Golf, Men's Lacrosse, Women's Lacrosse, Men's Swimming and Diving, Women''s Swimming and Diving, Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis, Women's Volleyball, Men's Wrestling