Bentley University is a private, co-ed institution of higher learning in Waltham, Massachusetts, just 10 miles from Boston.
Bentley provides an education that combines a solid foundation of business knowledge with the critical thinking and cultural understanding that comes from the study of the arts and sciences.
The Bentley curriculum emphasizes the strategic use of information technology and the role it plays in all aspects of business today. This focus gives graduates of Bentley a competitive advantage in the job market and enables its alumni to make immediate contributions to their employers. Accredited by NEASC, AACSB, EQUIS.
- Region: Northeast
- Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
- Campus setting: Suburban
- Type of institution: Private; Specialist Institution
Admissions information and areas of study offered
- Percentage of students admitted: 42%
- Average ACT range: 26-28
- Average SAT range: 1800-2000
- Test optional? No
- Common Application accepted? Yes
- Areas of study offered include: Accounting/Finance; Business; Computer Science; Economics; Environmental Sciences; Film/Cinema Studies; Gender Studies; History; Information Sciences/Systems; International Relations; Languages; Law; Liberal Arts; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Philosophy; Psychology; Public Policy; Public Relations/Affairs; Sociology
- Full list of majors available: http://www.bentley.edu/academics/undergraduate-programs
- International students are eligible for: Merit-based scholarship
- Estimated yearly cost (including tuition, board, room and student fees): $66,180
- Athletic association for the majority of sports: NCAA - Division II
- Varsity sports: Men's American Football; Men's Athletics / Track and Field; Women's Athletics / Track and Field; Men's Baseball; Men's Basketball; Women's Basketball; Men's Cross Country; Women's Cross Country; Women's Field Hockey; Men's Football / Soccer; Women's Football / Soccer; Men's Golf; Men's Ice Hockey; Men's Lacrosse; Women's Lacrosse; Men's Swimming and Diving; Women's Swimming and Diving; Men's Tennis; Women's Tennis; Women's Volleyball