The Fulbright Lloyd's Award provides funding for UK graduates to pursue any master's degree related to risk, at any US university.
This award is generously supported by the Lloyd’s Tercentenary Research Foundation.
Suggested areas include, but are not limited to:
- Emerging and evolving risks
- Social media and insurance
- Impact of globalisation on supply chain risk
- Climate change
- Risk management
- Cyber security
- International or homeland/domestic security
- Any other subject related to risk
This is intended as a contribution towards the first year of tuition fees and general maintenance costs in the USA.
For more information about making an application, visit our How to Apply page. Please also see our Lloyd's scholar award for funding towards post-doc visiting research.