USA College Day 2019
27.09.19 - 28.09.19
USA College Day is the largest US university fair in Europe. The 42nd year of College Day will see 170 US universities exhibit at this free-to-attend event for prospective undergraduates, parents and teachers.
The fair will take place in central London over a day and a half and is expected to bring in 4,000+ visitors from across the UK. Attendance to the fair is free, but you must register in advance.
- Date: Friday 27 September OR Saturday 28 September (the event is the same on both days)
- Venue: ILEC Conference Centre, London (47 Lillie Road, SW6 1UD; map)
- Time: Students will be able to register to attend the event for a maximum of two hours on either Friday or Saturday, 27 or 28 September.
- Tickets are available for specific entry times only, and must be booked in advance.
- Who will be there? See here for full details of which universities and organisations will be exhibiting at USA College Day 2019.
Registration will close at 4pm on Wednesday 26 September.
- How to register: when you select your tickets below and click through to register, you will be taken to the Eventbrite website registration form. Each person attending USA College Day will need to fill out a separate registration form.
- Each attendee may only select ONE entry slot over the course of both days. If you are attending with your child/parent/partner etc, you must each fill out a separate registration.
- Please do not: sign up for more than one time slot, enter the same contact details twice or enter the parent's details for a student's registration. This is for security purposes and so we can gather the correct information for students.
- Tickets: You will receive an email and/or text (if you consented) 24 hours in advance of the event which our registration team will use to check you into the fair. If you do not have a smartphone, print the email with the QR code that StriveScan will send you before the event. Please do not print your Eventbrite ticket.
- School groups: please see the bottom of this page for details of school group registrations.
- Registration deadline: Registration will close 48 hours before the event on Wednesday, 26 September at 4pm. We are not able to take late bookings
2019 programme and floor plan
You can view this year's event programme and floor plan below. Hard copies will be distributed at the event.
Other US study events
We are running a webinar specifically for people who have registered to attend College Day. Make the most of the event by learning more about the American university admissions process beforehand, including choosing, funding and applying. Registration required - find out more here.
EducationUSA runs free events throughout the year designed to help UK students, parents and teachers learn more about the US admissions process. Attend one of our regular Study in the USA seminars to find out how to choose where to apply, what the application process and admissions tests looks like and how funding works, or sign up for our webinars on general US study or specific admissions topics such as sports scholarships and community colleges.
USA College Day is organised by the US-UK Fulbright Commission in partnership with the University of South Florida.
Registration for university exhibitors is now closed. Registration for 2020 will open next spring. If you would like to be added to the notification list, please e-mail email@example.com.
We love to invite local UK students, study abroad students, alumni, and local teachers or parents to volunteer at USA College Day. If you are interested in helping out at the event, please sign up here. We will be in touch in August to confirm your availability and assign roles!
School group registrations
- Please have each student complete an individual registration form on Eventbrite so that universities can obtain information on the student's they spoke to (provided that the student gives consent for this in the registration form), and so we can check-in the student to the event. Please do NOT register multiple attendees under one name.
- If you have a group registration and are absolutely unable to have students individually register, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will request preliminary information to reserve a time slot for your group, but we'll still need to have your students submit individual registrations on their mobile phones before the event so they have a barcode to check-in (instructions for this will be provided).
- Any students who do not register before the event and do not have a barcode will need to wait in the day-of registration area to register and obtain a barcode for check-in. If your group is unable to register on Eventbrite, our team must receive final group reservation information by Friday, 20 September. All reservations are dependent on venue capacity.