Study in the USA Seminar: Finding Financial Aid - July
Learn about the admissions process from experts in the field! This seminar features an in-depth look at financial aid and generous student funding schemes available at US universities.
- Application process
- Admissions tests
- Choosing the right institution
- Funding opportunities
This seminar features an in-depth look at financial aid and generous student funding schemes available at US universities; it also features student speakers to talk about the Sutton Trust US Progamme.
- Venue: University of Notre Dame in London (map)
- Time: 4:30 to 7:30 pm
Free to attend through a £10 refundable deposit.
Only open to students meeting the following criteria:
- In years 10-13 at a state school or college. Students should ideally be entering year 12 in the autumn (or planning to take a gap year) as a minimum of 6-12 months is often needed in order to prepare for the US application process
- On-track to achieve excellent GCSE results
- Interested in exploring international study
Please do not arrive before 4:00pm.
Attendees must register in advance of the event. We cannot process registration on the day.
All attendees must have a ticket.
Unable to attend?
The undergraduate seminar is a recurring event. Please sign up to our newsletter below to be informed of future events.