Adviser Training Conference
This conference is a must-attend event for any school with students interested in applying to university in the USA. We've assembled admissions experts from some of the top American universities who will be offering sessions covering every angle of the process.
Parallel sessions are catered to your experience level.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and conference attendees will have priority access to USA College Day in the afternoon (students must still register for College Day).
- Time: Friday 29 September 2017, 9am-4:00pm
- Venue: Holiday Inn London - Kensington High St, Wright's Lane, London W8 5SP (Map)
- Cost: £TBC
Organised by the US-UK Fulbright Commission, Uni in the USA & Wellington College.
The brand new edition of The Good Schools Guide’s Uni in the USA is included in the ticket price for each attendee.
- The Nuts and Bolts of US Applications: What are US universities looking for?
- Money, Money, Money: What need-based and merit-based aid is available for international students?
- Destination USA: Discovering US universities
- An Expert’s Guide to the SAT and ACT
- Writing Winning School Transcripts & Profiles
- Designing Effective Reference Letters
- 17 Years in 650 Words or Less: Helping your students write a strong college admissions essay
- Admissions Advising - Square Pegs into Round Holes: How to strategise for all
- Behind the Closed Doors of College Admissions: Who gets in? You decide
- Breakout workshops with the Directors of International Admissions at Harvard and Yale]
Confirmed speakers represent the following institutions
- College Board (SAT)
- Bowdoin College
- Emory University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Harvard University
- New York University
- University of Chicago
- University of South Florida
- Vanderbilt University
- Wellesley College
- Yale University
- Benenden School
- Torquay Boys’ Grammar School
- Nemecek Bonas MacFarlane Educational Consultancy
- The Good Schools Guide
- US-UK Fulbright Commission
- Wellington College
Registration will open in June. Sign up to our newsletter below to be notified when registration opens.
The easiest method of payment will be by credit or debit card via Eventbrite.
We are not able to invoice your school or organisation for this event.