College Day exhibitor registration is now closed.
Registration for College Day 2020 will open next spring. If you would like to be added to the notification list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Friday 27 & Saturday 28 September 2019
- Venue: ILEC Conference Centre, London (map)
- Time: Friday 4:00 to 7:00pm, Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm
In its 42nd year, USA College Day is the oldest and largest fair of its kind in Europe, consistently attracting 4,000+ visitors and more than 165 universities from the US.
College Day is a great way to reach thousands of prospective UK students at one time. The UK is consistently the top European sender of students to US universities. Approximately 11,500 British students were enrolled at American universities in 2017-18 and since 2012, the number of UK students studying in the US has increased 25%.
So don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to recruit within the UK!
Benefits to exhibitors
- Promotion to thousands of students, parents and counsellors throughout the UK
- Your school details included in our US university search tool accessed year-round
- Your admissions video added to our YouTube channel
- Access to an extensive and detailed UK high school database with counsellor contact details
- Your profile in the College Day event programme distributed to all student attendees and used year-round as an advising resource.
- Opportunity to collect student information efficiently through StriveScan, find more information here.
If you are not able to attend or are attending and would like further promotion, there is also the opportunity to advertise at the event. You can find more information here.
Who can register?
There are approximately 165 stands available for accredited US higher education institutions.
Alumni, current students and/or faculty currently in the UK are welcome to represent their institution if materials and training are supplied. However, we do advise that an admissions officer represent the institution where possible as students generally expect to speak with reps at the event.
In all cases, final registration approval will be determined at the discretion of the US-UK Fulbright Commission-EducationUSA advising team.
How do I register my university as an exhibitor?
Just follow these three steps:
- To register your university, please complete the online registration form
- Await approval from email@example.com
- Submit your payment by cheque, wire transfer or credit card to confirm your place at the fair
This is a popular fair and 120 of the available stands have been made available early to last year's exhibitors, so register now to avoid disappointment. We are pleased to offer an affordable price to US universities again this year. UK fairs typically charge £2,000-3,000, but through higher registration fees paid by event sponsors and locally-based educational service providers, we are able to keep the fee low for universities.
- Late registration rate (5 July - 9 August): 575 GBP
This covers pre-fair support and resources for recruitment within the UK, a stand and white tablecloth, refreshments throughout the event, and lunch on Saturday.
After we receive your payment, your place will be confirmed via email.
Please find our cancellation policy here.