Don't miss your chance to connect with over 4,000 students in central London. Exhibitors can access a wealth of recruitment and promotion opportunities.
- Date: Friday and Saturday 28-29 September 2018
- Venue: ILEC Conference Centre, London (map)
- Time: Friday 4:30 to 7:30pm, Saturday 10:30am to 3:00pm
In its 41st year, USA College Day is the oldest and largest fair of its kind in Europe.
- Promoted to over 100,000 students, parents and counsellors
- Your details included in our US university search tool (website receives over 1m unique views a year)
- Your admissions video added to our YouTube channel
- Access to a detailed UK high school database with counsellor contact details
- Your profile in event programme distributed to all student attendees
- Database of all attendees who opted to hear from exhibitors post-event
College Day provides a cost-effective way to reach thousands of prospective UK students at one time.
The UK is the number one European sender of students to US universities, with 11,600 British students enrolled at American universities in 2015-16. This was the largest year-on-year increase in British students heading to the USA for over 30 years.
Who can register?
There are over 150 stands available for accredited US higher education institutions.
Alumni, current students and/or faculty currently in the UK are more than welcome to represent your institution if you supply materials and training.
In all cases, final registration approval will be determined at the discretion of the US-UK Fulbright Commission - EducationUSA advising team.
How do I register my university as an exhibitor?
Registration will open in spring 2018. If you would like to sign up for a reminder when university registration opens, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to put you on the notification list.