Humphrey School of Public Affairs
The Humphrey School of Public Affairs ranks among the top professional schools of public affairs at public universities in the US. The School is widely recognized for its role in examining public issues and shaping public policy at the local, state, national and international levels, and for providing leadership and management expertise to public and nonprofit organizations.
The Humphrey School of Public Affairs inspires, educates, and supports innovative leaders to advance the common good in a diverse world. The School pursues its mission by using its resources and those of the University to integrate:
• Preparation of students for leadership in public affairs;
• The bridging of disciplines across the University and larger community to advance public affairs scholarship; and
• Public engagement and scholarship to address important issues and to solve problems facing Minnesota, the nation, and the world in a non-partisan setting.
Their experts cover a wide-array of issues in subjects such as: Global Policy; Regional Planning and Policy; Leadership and Management; Science, Technology and the Environment; Politics and Governance; and Social Policy.
Student profile (Fall 2012 entering class)
Entering students: 227
- MPP - 108
- MURP - 27
- MDP - 20
- MS - 6
- MPA (Fall only) - 55
- Nonprofit Management - 7
- Public Affairs Leadership - 3
- Policy Issues on Work and Pay - 1
To find out more about the School and its academic programme please visit: www.hhh.umn.edu